Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wet Fun!!!

Hi friends, I thought I would share a summer layout with you to warm you up!  My grandson loves anything to do with water.  I bought him a water table to splash in and of course we had to get the hose out to really get wet!
I have recently found Kiwi Lane Designs and just fell in love with their technique they call Framing which is a 4 step system: 1.Visualize 2.Cut & Trace 3.Replace 4.Cherish.  You really should hop over to their blog and see how the system works.  I originally had pinned a you tube video and noticed that they had other videos to watch.  I was hooked and watched all 6 videos multiple times.
 The sketch is a two page layout but I only did one page.  I love the results and can't wait to try another one of their sketches!

Here's my layout-



 I
The paper pack I used had this coordinating paper and I saw splash's when I looked at it so I fussy cut all my splash's.



Recipe-
Paper- AC Patterned Paper "Backyard", We R Memory Keepers
Ink- Close to my Heart
Alpha-  ColorBok
Glitter glue
Button

Kiwi Lane Designs Dt Doodles- 2014 #3



Have a Blessed Day!

~Kim

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout!! I love the colors and papers you used!! The fussy cut splashes look amazing!! And what adorable pictures!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!! I loveeeeeeee the colors!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete