Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Sunday, February 23, 2014

One Pool Kid...

"One Pool Kid" is a layout of my mom with my grandson Isaiah.  It gives me so much joy to see my mom enjoy spending time with my grandson...her great grandson!  I know that is normal but my mom is a snow bird and she is only here for 6 months of the year.  She didn't get to spend that time with my kids when they were little and I wish that would have been different.
I will be entering this layout at Scrap the Boys.  This months challenge was to create a layout with the boys and "someone special".  Great GiGi is very special to her grandsons!

Here's my layout- 

Recipe
Paper- DCWV
Stickers-  Me & My Big Ideas, Provo Craft Alphabitties
Smooch Spritz
Brads- Making Memories

Have a Blessed Day!

~Kim

10 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors, the banner and the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout!! I love the embellishments you used and the adorable pictures!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is just adorable! I love MME graphics! The colors and patterns are just perfect for this fun pool layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours are just fabulous.....so bright and summery! Wonderful layout, cute photo's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! I am another fan of those colours!
    thanks for playing along with STB's this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic colour combination, it really lifts the photos off the page, love it. Thanks for playing along with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with the colour combo!! everything just pops!!! Thanks for playing along with STB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too Cute, love the fun and bright colours

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout, thanks for playing along with Scrap the Boys xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet way to capture those beautiful pics! love xxx Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Boys xxx

    ReplyDelete