Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Friday, February 28, 2014

All Mine...

Hi Friends!  For today's challenge I chose a sketch from Two Scrapbook Friends. I am new to this challenge blog and just loved the inspiration and sketch.  I was so inspired by the layout by Amanda that I just had to use a full size die cut on my layout as well.  I have been hoarding the paper die for some time and this was the perfect time to pull it out and play!




I added a little cardstock behind my die to add a little color here and there.


Recipe:  Die Cut- k i memories & Westrim Crafts, Stamp- Hero Art, Ink- close to my heart, Buttons- Misc., Stickers-  Stickopotamus

Two Scrapbook Friends sketch with a challenge to use a die cut any size.


Have a Blessed Day!

~Kim

6 comments:

  1. This is so awesome, Kim!! I love the letters background!! All of the embellishments are fabulous!! And what a sweet picture!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the letter background! Your take on this layout is super cute and the picture is adorable. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! LOVING those colors!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout, Kim! Such fun, bright colours and I love the die-cut background you used!!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this paper diecut! and your coloured little centres in some of those letters. It really lightens the visual for your viewer and I LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Two Scrapbook Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kim....your layout looks fabulous, love the large die cut background, wonderful take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete