Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Friday, February 21, 2014

Messy Face...

Hi Friends, I'm here to share a layout of....you guessed it..... my grandson, Isaiah.  He loves to help in the kitchen, especially when it's making dessert.  He knows I will let him lick the beater and as you can see most of it gets all over him!  
I used a sketch from Sketch ~n~ Scrap for this layout.  Instead of using three photos I used 2 with one being taller.  





Recipe
Paper- My Minds Eye
Thickers- American Crafts
Ink- Close to my Heart
Cricut Cartridge-  From My Kitchen
Button



Have a Blessed Day!

~Kim

8 comments:

  1. This is soooooooooo fun!! I am LOVING the cute photos and the mixer bits!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...how sweet! What great memories you are making together! LOVE how you used your cricut on this layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable!!! Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The two cute photos look great as does the mixer! Thanks for sharing your delightful page with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo cute!! thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet photos!! They are priceless! Love what you did with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet page! Love the pics. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
    Surama

    ReplyDelete