Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Grotto Falls...

Hello Friends,  I'm here today to share a layout I did for Kiwi Lane Designs using for their basic sketch.  I enjoyed this sketch because it was a three photo sketch and I have a lot of pictures from our vacation this past September to Gatlinburg Tennessee.


I fussy cut the bears.
\


Recipe- Paper-The Paper Studio, DCWV, Ink- Close to my heart, Cricut Cartridge- Camp Out, Stickers- Stickerpotamus

Kiwi Lane Designs
Basic Sketch 1-10-14

Have a Blessed Day!

~Kim

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love love love love love the wood grain and the trees!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome, Kim!! I love the entire nature design!! The trees are fabulous and the bear is so cute!! And beautiful pictures, too!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout and your take on the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE everything about this LO! :)

    ReplyDelete