Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Around the House...

Hello Friends!  My newest layout was created using a sketch from Scrap Much?  the design  inspiration was a picture from Scrap The Girls and title inspiration from The Paper Girls Challenge #50.  I had a lot of fun getting creative with my layout.

Here's my layout and a few close ups-





Recipe- Paper -My Minds Eye, Paper Pizazz,  Cricut Cartridge- Home Decor, Street Sign, EK Success "Jolee's by you", Buttons- Misc. Die Cut- K & Company 

The Paper Girls Challenge # 50
I always have a hard time coming up with a title for a layout.  I called my lil sis and she came up with "around the house".  When I thought about that it was perfect.  My mom had scheduled for a photographer to come to the house to take our picture.  Well she had forgotten, and we were in our play clothes!  She was horrified and then thought oh well this is how they look on a regular basis.  For me the story makes this photo of us even more memorable.


Scrap The Girls Feb 27
What I took from this inspirational photo was all the colors and the brick wall.

Scrap Much?  Feb 26


Hope you were inspired too.
Have a Blessed Day!

~Kim

11 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!! I love the brick background!! All of the elements you used are so fabulous!! And what a fun memory!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a fabulous take on the sketch. I love the embellishing too! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love this! LOVING the colors and that brick wall background!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The two challenges you have entered go so well together and I love the story behind the photo! Awesome page Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love how you used all of your inspiration pieces! Your layout is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great story and layout! I love that brick background paper. Thanks for playing with us again at The Paper Girls Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing the story behind the photo :) Fabulous layout combining the 3 challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is a funny story behind the photo.. great layout too.. thanks for joining in at STG!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page! Thanks for joining us at STG!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect take on the STGs challenge... !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this layout you created of a wonderful childhood memory I believe we will never forget! The clothes we all had on couldn't of matched any better if she had planned it that day. This its definitely my favorite picture of us as kids and you captured the entire story of that wonderful day we will remember forever. Love it sister!!

    ReplyDelete