Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Friday, February 21, 2014

Beach Bum...

Hi Friends!  I have a layout to share of my little grandson Jordan.  He is just a year old in this picture and just loves the beach!  I will be entering my layout in the HIMCR #137 challenge Designer Paper X3.  What a fun challenge, I combined it with the sketch challenge @ Let's Get Sketchy's week 2 sketch challenge.

Here's my layout-



Recipe- Paper- DCWV, Ink- Rubber Stampede, Letters-Provo Craft & My Sticker Studio, Brads- Misc., 
HIMCR #137  Designer Paper X3

I used all printed paper from DCWV.

Let's Get Sketchy week 2


Have a Blessed Day!

~Kim

11 comments:

  1. Cutest little beach bum ever! :-) Your layout is great! I love the colours and the sketch you used.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Lena
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I love all the bright colors and the banner! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fun banner! Cute page! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic take on the sketch and I love the colourful papers and the fab banner. Thank you for playing along with our sketch T LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute LO! Thanks for joining us @ LGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love this! LOVING the colors and the banners!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this page!!! Fabulous colors, fun photos. Thank you so much for playing along at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable page. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderfully done, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute photo and fun layout! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! Love this layout! Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete