Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Senior...

Hi Friends!  I have a lot of 8 x 10 photo's that I need to scrap.  The one way I have found to do that is to create a border and a title and one will run either on the top or the bottom and the other along the sides of the page.  I think it's a nice way to have a full page without a lot of empty space.  
For this challenge I used a sketch from Scrapping Everyday Miracles.   The layout was for a 5 x 7 photo but that is an interpretation and I decided I would change it for my purpose and use an 8 x 10 photo.  


Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

5 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the photo and the colors! And great idea for the larger photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Great picture and embellishments.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty layout Kim--I love your take on our SEM sketch!! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, this is a fabulous and sweet layout. THANK YOU for playing along with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that you are able to scrap photos from 10 years ago---- I can't even find my pages or photos that I pulled out to scrap from that year! LOL! I'm sure they are here in my studio somewhere:)

    Great idea for using a border and title with this size photo! Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete