Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Friday, February 14, 2014

Cheerios...yummy

Hi Friends, happy Valentines day.  I have really enjoyed using the Bazzill Basics stitching templates.  I think of it as just adding another homemade element to your layout.  One of my goals this year is to use the scrapbook supplies I have had in my stash the longest.  Are you like me and it seems you tend to use newer supplies over the older stash?  Well I'm guilty and I have been trying to pull out and use the supplies I have had for along time.  One thing I have a lot of is the alphabet in sticker, chipboard ect. so you'll be seeing me trying to incorporate them where ever I can.  
Today's layout I used a sketch from Artful Delight.  I rotated and interpreted the sketch to fit my photos.  I hope you enjoy!



 Recipe-
Paper- The Paper Studio
Buttons
Ink- Close to my Heart


Have a Blessed Day!

~Kim

6 comments:

  1. This is just such a pretty layout and I really love the way you've crafted the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this! LOVING the colors, the flowers and the stitching!! Thanks for playing along with Artful Delight!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kim,
    I saw your comment at SOUS about not being able to comment on Helen's blog, I appreciate you trying! Not sure what's up with that but wanted to at least try and get
    a hold of you so you know someone did read your comment! LOL!
    Thanks for hopping with us and just adore this page! Great design…so so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, love the big blooms!
    Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! I love that you flipped the sketch! It leaves the perfect space for your flowers!

    I have this idea that I want to scrap about the food we eat. It's one of those small details that is interesting to me but I never think to record it. You've convinced me it's worth doing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember those templates! I am so glad you put them to good use on this cute Cheerios layout. Thank you for joining us at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete