Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Memories

Hello Friends, I have been pulling out old photos to scrap and I came across this one of me and my cousins from 1980.  Are you old enough to remember the hair?  I posted the picture on facebook and I think all the comments had to do with our hair!  Too funny!  Maybe I should have titled my layout "Hair."  I used a sketch from Stuck?! which was a lot of fun.

Here's my layout.

Recipe
Paper-  Recollections
Numbers- Provo Craft
Cricut Cartridge-  Cricut Sampler
Buttons
Ink- Close to my Heart
Glitter glue



Have a Blessed Day!

~Kim

4 comments:

  1. Yes!! I remember the hair ... I had the Dorothy Hammil cut! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page, loving the pattern play! thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and cheerful page! love the striped pp and the title. and yes, the hair is totally '80... LOL
    Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fact of you scrapping older pics! So cool! Great pp's and embellishments. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete