Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Monday, March 10, 2014

Simple Pleasures....

Hi Friends!  For this page, I chose to combine a sketch and a color challenge. The photo I picked was of my husband and daughter walking on the beach.  It's the "Simple Pleasures" of spending time with loved ones that I treasure most! That is what the treasure chest on my page means to me!

Here's my layout-



Recipe-  Cricut Cartridge- Stretch My Imagination & Paper Doll Dress Up, Brads, Vellum- Retail Inc., Chipboard- Pebbles

Die Cutting Divas Challenge #155
You must use a die cut



Have a Blessed Day!

~Kim

7 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! I love the round design!! The pictures are fabulous!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO and sweet memories. TFS at DCD's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the colors, the mesh material and loveeeeeeee the little pirate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous.......thankyou for sharing the meaning behind the layout, great photo! Love the design and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fun elements on your layout. That was a lovely moment to scrap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely beach themed layout, and love the thought of a treasure chest to resemble what you treasure. Thank you for joining us at kreative koncepts/Scrapfriends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such moments should be treasured, it's a lovely work.Thanks for playing with kreative koncepts / ScrapFriends!

    ReplyDelete