Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Friday, March 7, 2014

Love....adore...

Hi Friends!  Today I chose to use a sketch from My Creative Sketches and combined it with a color challenge @ CMS.  I pulled a photo from 2010.  It is a picture of me holding my first little grand baby!   I can't believe he will be four soon.  Time really flies.

Here's my layout-




Not the best light today.
The close ups look better.

Recipe -  Paper- The Paper Studio, Ink- Close to my Heart & Martha Stewart, Flowers- Prima, Foam tape, bling, Stitching Template- Bazzill, Stamp- The Paper Studio

My Creative Sketches


Color Me Scrappy


I just loved the soft color in this color challenge.

Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

15 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout!! I love the colors and the stitched love!! The picture is beautiful!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the rocking horse tag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet layout ! Love the chevrons and the stitching... Thank you for playing at CMS !

    ReplyDelete
  4. The muted colors worked so well with a baby layout! I love the hand stitching and chevron arrows! Thanks for joining us at CMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous use of the colour palette and such a precious photo. Thank you for joining in at CMS
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kim! This is such an adorable layout! LOVE your stitched title... something I haven't done yet {must add to my to-do list ;)} So glad you joined in on the fun at Color Me Scrappy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! Love the stitched title.Thanks for joining us at CMS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really sweet page!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Color Me Scrappy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this wonderful use of the sketch, thank you for joining the My Creative Scrapbook sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous & heartfelt page..love how you used all the colours, delightful layering & your hand stitching is amazing!
    Thank you for playing along at Color Me Scrappy.
    Debi - DT@CMS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Beautiful layout. I love the stitched title.Thank you for playing along at Color Me Scrappy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is just precious! Thanks for playing along at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This page is so adorable. Thank you for sharing it with us at Color Me Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great layout! Thanks for joining our challenge at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soooo cute! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Color Me Scrappy.

    ReplyDelete