Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Cool Off...

Hi Friends!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  My daughter came home for a visit and we had a great time going to the county fair and spending time at the pool!  Family is such a blessing and I can't wait to get the photos developed so I can scrap the memories.
My layout is of my grandson from last summer.  We have this great place for the kids to play in the fountain and my grandsons love it!  I used a sketch from Purple Pumpkin.





Recipe- Paper- Me & My Big Ideas- DCWV, Ink- Martha Stewart & Studio G, Foam Alpha- Pink Paislee, Paper Crimper- Lil Boss, Button

Purple Pumpkin


Have a Blessed Day
~Kim

7 comments:

  1. This is soooooooooooo fun! LOVING the colors and love love love that flamingo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable layout!! The papers and colors are so fun!! I love the little fishie!! And what a sweet picture!! I'm glad you had a great time with your daughter!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have worked our Purple Pumpkin sketch to perfection....love the bright, summery colours, too - gorgeous page! Thanks for joining us this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun page JUST BEAUTIFULLY DONE!! Love the bright and happy tone too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool anf fun layout...thanks for having a go at my sketch this month at PP

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous layout!! Love the bright colors, the fun photo and above all that flamingo!! Thank you so much for joining us at Purple Pumpkin this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww....what a cutie! Love the happy colours here!
    Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete