Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Isaiah You Have Natural Rhythm...

Hi Friends!  My newest layout is of my oldest grandson.  He absolutely loves to play the all instruments.  He has a natural rhythm.  Even when he was 6 months old he would bob his head to the beat.  Here he is only 22 months old.  I will be entering this layout in the Alpha Wars Challenge #180 at Lasting Memories.  I used a sketch from Mad About Scrappin and didn't realize was for Australian Residents only.





Recipe- Embossing Powder- Personal Stamp Exchange, Paper- Imagine More rhythm, Thickers- American Crafts, Vellum- My Mind's Eye, Misc. Buttons, Flowers- Prima

Lasting Memories #180 Alpha Wars

"use as many different alpha stickers (or die cuts) as possible (2+ alphas)"

I used 3 different fonts/alphas on my layout!!

Here's the sketch I used.

Mad About Scrappin

Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! LOVING the colors, the music paper and that drummer sticker!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! I love the music design with the paper and little drummer!! The picture is so, so sweet!! Awesome layout, Kim!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, this is super cute Kim! I love the bright colours and the fun design! Looks like a musical star in the making!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so fun! Colorful and happy! Thanks so much for joining us in our ALPHA challenge at Lasting Memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! Love your cheerful LO!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this layout! Great combo of fonts and alphas. Great mix of pattern papers too. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a little cutie you have, and what a fun theme for a layout :) Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic take on the sketch! It's so fun and colorful. Thank you for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete