Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Thursday, March 20, 2014

If Everybody Had An Ocean...

Hi Friends!  I'm so excited to be a guest designer for XOXO Scrapbooking for this month and the month of April!  We have a great layout to scrap lift this month and you will have until March 31 to get your entry in.  It is a cute little 4x4 grid arrangement.

Here's the layout to scrap lift-
XOXO Scrapbooking (for the love of scrapbooking)


Here's my take on scrap lifting.  I had a lot of fun creating my layout.





Recipe- Paper- Basic Grey, Ink- Studio G & Color Box, Stickers- Stickopotamus & Creative Memories & EK Success, Marker- Martha Stewart, Chipboard- Colorbok, Die Cuts- Basic Grey

Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge
Scrap or art journal about a favorite song from your teens.  You can scrap some of the lyrics, or the title, or a photo of the band...

For this challenge I chose a song from the Beach Boys "Surfin' USA".  This song came out in 1963 before I was even born but I loved it in my teens and I still love when I hear that song.  I thought my photo of my daughter and myself worked perfectly with the song as well!  If you look closely she is holding a banjo and we are in cutouts with a beachy theme.

I really hope you will join in the scraplift challenge this month at XOXO!

Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

6 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and the fun surf bits!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your guest designer spot!! Your layout is fabulous!! I love the images you used!! The picture is so fun!! Perfect take on the inspiration pic!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos and theme..wonderful layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a unique layout, love your take on it! Congratulations on your guest designer spot, what a fun opportunity :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great scraplift, Kim! Good work! Thanks so much for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy challenge - hope to see you play along here again soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Very nice layout! I like it! Thanks for your entry here, at AFSC.
    See you.

    ReplyDelete