Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Monday, March 31, 2014

Hello Little One...

Hi Friends!  I wanted to finish just one more layout for the month!  I chose the cute sketch from Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge.  The layout features myself and DH visiting our newest grandson on the day he came home.  There is nothing sweeter than seeing your husband adore his grand kids!  Love it!


Here I used a template for my stitching and then I hand cut  my own butterflies and inked the edges and hand sewed them on. I wanted my layout to have a softness about it with a little punch of color.





  For my title I printed out my title and cut it our and poked holes to create my own stitching template.  I'm very pleased with the result!


Recipe- Paper- Crate Paper & Graphic 45  Ribbon- Offray & Martha Stewart, Flowers- SEI, Stitch Template- Bazzill, Ink- Martha Stewart, Hand Stitching

Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge



Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

7 comments:

  1. Wow all that stitching! gorgeous layout and great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining in at AFSC
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Kim!! All of the stitching looks amazing!! I love the pretty flowers and butterflies!! What a gorgeous layout!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the flowers and the butterflies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh super sweet page and love all the hand stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really, really love this page.....fantastic design, great photo and love that you stitched the title too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU should totally be proud of that stiched title! This is a rock star page! So sweet! I also must thank you from the bottom of my toes for playing along with my FAVORITE challenge blog, AFSC! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layouts are gorgeous! I am a new follower!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete