Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Thursday, March 27, 2014

A boy's story is the best that is ever told... Charles Dickens

Hi Friends!  I have a layout of my precious little grandson.  He is such a cutie and let me tell you he has these dark brown eye's that just melt you.  I chose to use a sketch from Two Scrapbook Friends.  I almost forgot that there was a twist to this challenge and you had to use a natural material on your layout.  I had to pull off my photo and my quote.  It worked and I love the results!




Recipe- Paper- Echo Park, Ink- Versa Mark, Close to My Heart, Machine & Hand Stitching
Two Scrapbook Friends


Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the banner and that burlap!!!! And he is just a CUTIE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!! He is so precious and adorable!! I love the bottom banner and the burlap!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the banner and way to go on remembering the 'crafty' part of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The burlap looks wonderful Kim and yes, he is a cutie! Thanks for joining in with this months challenge over at Two Scrapbook Friends.

    ReplyDelete