Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Friday, March 28, 2014

Cake Decorating Party...

Hi Friends!  Are you ready for a double layout?  Well I have one for you today.  I'm using a sketch from Scrap Much?.  My layout is of a cake decorating party we had at our church.  We learned how to layer our cakes and make icing.  The fun part came when we got to decorate our cakes.  I wish I had a photo of the finished cakes I think I took photos with my camera and my phone but let me tell you they were actually impressive!  I guess you'll have to take my word for it!



  Here I fussy cut one of the coordinating papers and layered them on top.  They are a little smaller but I kinda liked that!


Recipe- Paper- DCWV & KI Memories,  Ink- Studio G, Stickers- American Crafts, Misc Buttons, Flowers & Rhinestones, Crochet Doily
Scrap Much?



Scrap Our Stash Challenge
Stash A Thon Birthday Challenge #2 ~ Cake Liner/Doily

Learning how to decorate Birthday Cakes and I have a Doily.

Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! LOVING the colors and those cake bits!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful two-page layout!! I love all of the cake images!! Decorating the cake would be so fun...but eating it would be better ;) Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is just so sweet, you used the papers to perfection! so glad you joined us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how feminine and sweet this is! Thanks for joining in our ScrapMuch? challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful two pagers! Thank you for playing along in our Stash A Thon at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun layout with yummy colors! Thanks for participating at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice double page layout! :) Thanks for playing along with our Stash A Thon at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful layout and great take on the challenge, Love that crochet doily. Thanks for joining in with the Birthday Celebrations at Scrap Our Stash. xx

    ReplyDelete