Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Saturday, March 22, 2014

A Florida Winter Playground...

Hi Friends!  I have a double page layout to share with you today.  It's a rare thing to be able to scrap any pictures with snow because I live in sunny south Florida.  I had a lot of fun being able to work with these photos of my precious grandson tubing at winter festival in our town.  He had so much fun going down the ramp of snow!  I used a sketch from Kiwi Lane Designs DT Doodles #6.







Recipe- Kiwi Lane Templates- Abbie Road 1A-1B - 2A-2B, Paper- DCWV, Ink- Rubber Stampede, Stickers- Sticker Studio, Pebbles, Storytellers Club, Sticko, Colorbok', Chip Board- DCWV, Gems

Kiwi Lane Designs
DTDoodles6

I received my first template borders this past week and couldn't wait to try the design method.

Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the snowflakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun!! I love the curves in the design and the snowflakes!! Awesome layout!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design with lots of fun winter elements, wonderful work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great winter scene you have created, the colours are pretty, fun photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh...how fun! Great work on the double pager Kim!

    ReplyDelete