Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Who Me??? Hand Stitching...

Here's a layout of my grandson that I just couldn't resist scrapping. He has great big blue eyes and let me tell you he knows how to get his way and with his little smile it seems to work (shhh... what happens in  MaMaw's house stays at MaMaw's house!)  Just kidding he does work me but I only give in when I want to..hehehe. 


Look at how innocent he looks!!!



Recipe- Bazzill Basics- Stitch Template, Cricut Cart.- B is for Boy, Stamp- PKS 490, Stamp- Autumn 
Leaves, Doodle Tagged, Buttons, Ink- Cross my Heart, DNC floss, Paper- DCWV

I'm entering my layout in The Color Throwdown Challenge  #287.

Color Throwdown


Just B Creative Crazy- Anything Goes Linky Party

Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

9 comments:

  1. Awesome stitching and fun layout, and oh boy, that photo... cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, this is adorable. Love those pictures, just darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so sweet and adorable!! Your stitching looks fabulous!! What an awesome layout!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun LO!! Can imagine what that blue-eyed boy can get away with :) Thxs for joining us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable little guy to feature on this lovely scrapbook page! The colors were perfect for masculine layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute... those stitches are great! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete