Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Monday, April 14, 2014

Catch of the Day..

Hi Friends!  I had a great weekend getting together with friends to scrapbook on Saturday and just finished putting the finishing touches to my layout.  I'm using a sketch from Colorful Creations and joining it with a challenge @ Scrap The Girls that inspired my color combination because you were to do a girl layout using traditional boy colors.  The other challenge was @ The Paper Girls Challenge Blog and it was a theme challenge.  I chose the word daughter and my layout is of my daughter Cassie.








Recipe- Ink- Martha Stewart, Vellum Quote- DCWV, The Paper Company, Provo Craft

Colorful Creations


Scrap The Girls-  Scrap the girls using traditional boys colors
The Paper Girls Challenge-  I chose the theme Daughter
Just B Creative Crazy- Anything Goes Linky Party

Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

7 comments:

  1. What an awesome layout!! I love the little fisherman with his pole and fish!! The background paper is so pretty!! This is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful fishing layout of your daughter. My youngest son LOVES to fish. Thanks for sharing it with us at Colorful Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job with the sketch!! Such cute little die-cuts!
    Thanks for joining us at Colorful Creations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a FUN alpha!!!
    Thanks for linking up with the Paper Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout! great embellies.. thanks for joining it to Scrap the Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great embellies!!! I love what you did with the alphas !!!! thank you for playing with us at CC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely page!
    Thanks for joining us at CC!!!

    ReplyDelete