Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Jordan...

Hi Friends!  I don't know about you but this month has been so busy and I'm going to be even busier the rest of the month...Ugh.  I really don't mean to complain I love to stay busy I just haven't had the time to get in my craft room this month as much as I had planned.  I did fit the second sketch challenge for Colorful Creations  in and I just love this layout of my little grandson Jordan.


I left the journal area open so my daughter can journal.


 I didn't have paint so I used my white chalk ink behind my photo mat.  It's very subtle and I think I like that about it.





Recipe- Paper- DCWV & TPC Studio, Glossy Accents, Stickers- Mrs. Grossman's,  Ink- Studio G & Close to my Heart, Tattered Angels, Cricut Cartridge- A Child's Year, Buttons, Die Cuts- David Tutera

Colorful Creations



Just B Creative Crazy-  Anything goes linky party

Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

10 comments:

  1. Aww, he's so sweet!! What an adorable picture!! The layout is fabulous!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! LOVING the colors and that sweet photo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great papers and I love the way you used the sketch!!! thanks for playing with us at Colorful Creations !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout and beautiful baby! Thanks for playing along at colorful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout and Jordan is adorable! Thanks for sharing him with us at Colorful Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute baby!!!Love tae layout!
    Thanks for joining us at CC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww how charming! Beautifully done. Thanks for joining us @ CC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! What a cutie! Great page! Thanks for playing along at CC!

    ReplyDelete