Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Saturday, April 27, 2019

My Favorite 3 Brothers

My Favorite 3 Brothers

Do you like to use 8 X 10 photos on your layouts?  I do!  Using large photos on a layout makes for a quick page so don't be afraid to pull those large photos out of your frames and scrap them.  

  The challenge over @ Sketches in Thyme was an enjoyable sketch and enabled me to pull out some of my older embellishments and use my Cricut using the basic shape feature.  Distressing layouts with ink can add a little interest to your layout as well.  

 April 15-21 Sketch #369 

Sketch # 369


As you can see I did flip the sketch.  

Have a Great Day!
~Kim



2 comments:

  1. Such a cute page! Love your hexagons...very cute! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS!! LOVING that photo and the hexagons!!

    ReplyDelete