Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Halloween..

Hello,  Have you ever cropped your photos and picked out your paper but then your stuck?   I'm very guilty of this.  I was inspired to use the sketch from Stick it Down and it worked out.  The pictures were so old that my grandsons have a new brother and they thought that Caleb was actually baby James.  I really have a lot to catch up on...lol.

 



The title was from Svg Cutting Files and that cool tree is from Miss Kate Cuttables

I flipped the sketch to make a 2 page spread.


Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

3 comments:

  1. This layout of Halloween is PERFECT for this sketch! I will definitely be copying this idea very soon! Thank you for the inspiration and it is a lovely page! Thanks for scrapping with us! ~Melissakay SID DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used our sketch to make TWO adorable Halloween pages. I always work better from a sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Stacy B, Single page DT member, Stick it Down

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing that you used the sketch to make two layouts. Both are fab! Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down

    ReplyDelete