Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Monday, September 29, 2014

Halloween...

Hi Friends!  So excited to share a Halloween layout with you today.  I don't have many pictures from this holiday of my kids, but I love the ones of my grand-kids!  I used a double page layout from Let's Scrap for this challenge.  I haven't done a double page layout in some time and miss doing them.  Note to self...do more double page layouts!  I will also be entering this into the fall challenge @ Frosted Designs.




Recipe- Paper- Provo Craft, Generations, Storytellers Club, Me & My Big Ideas, Ink- Close to my Heart, Quote- My Minds Eye, Stickers- Mrs. Grossman's, Provo Craft
Let's Scrap

Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

13 comments:

  1. So fun! LOVING the bright colors and that title work!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the sketch. Love your bright colors and those beautiful photos. Thank's for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, cute layout! So bright!! You are so lucky to be able to celebrate Halloween. In Namibia we don't have these traditions.!! Thanks for joining us over at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such happy layout! Love them bright and neon! Looks like a lot of fun for this celebration!
    Thanks for playing at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute and fun Halloween layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is adorable!! All of the details are so fabulous!! I love the colors and title!! So fun with the spider web and hanging spiders!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bright fun colours. Great take on the sketch and wonderful little details... thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun and playful spread! Love all the details you added, especially the buttons across the bottom. That candy corn paper is pretty fun too! So glad to have you playing along at Let's Scrap. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful and bright layout!!! Love your take on the sketch and all the fun Halloween goodies you added! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun & bright layout! You color combination is fantastic! Thank you for playing along with the Let's Scrap Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your 2-page Halloween Layout! Your take on the sketch is amazing. Your page is awesome, fabulous, and full of fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in the same boat, I have almost no photos of my kids, but I just got a new grand daughter so I am hoping to have lots of Halloween photos of her in a couple of years! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Frosted Designs for our Fall Challenge!

    ReplyDelete