Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Friday, July 25, 2014

We Are Family...

Hi Friends!  Can you believe we are over half way through the month?  This summer seems to be flying by.  I'm excited to be going on a road trip with a friend next week up to Indiana to see family & friends!  I hope to get some great pics to scrap!
For my layout I used a cute sketch from Colorful Creations. and combined it with a photo inspiration challenge by Scrap Stuffz "Inspired by Challenges".





Recipe- Paper- DCWV, Piggy Tales, Cricut Cartridges- Create a Critter, Wild Card, Life is a Beach, Doodlecharms, Accent Essentials, Creative Memories Be Young, Stamping,  Ink- Martha Stewart, Dew Drop & Close to My Heart

Colorful Creations


Scrap Stuffz "Inspired by Challenges"



I was inspired by the color of the birds and the bottle for my color palette.  I chose to add seagulls on my layout for the birds.  The pine cone inspired me to use a tree on my layout and I chose the palm tree.  The last thing that inspired me was that it was outdoors and I chose to use an outdoor photo.

Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

12 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the banners and palm trees!! What a fabulous layout!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layout and great use of the die cuts. Thanks for joining us at SSIB

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your page! Great colors and embellishments! Thanks for joining us at CC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty page! It's so lighthearted and fun. I'm so happy you were inspired by our photo at SSIB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors and the palm trees!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page! Love the palm tree. Thanks for joining us @ CC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice layout! Love the palm border, the banners and the colours you have chosen! Thank you for playing with us at CC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page and pics Kim!

    Thanks for joining us at CC :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job combining the two where you can still identify the sketch and see that you had your own little spin on things. Thanks for joining CC for our July 15th Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great use of cuts! Really love your color combination, beautiful! Thanks for sharing your page with us at SSIB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the summery feeling this page lets you feel!!! thanks for playing with us at CC and we hope to see you again next month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it!!!
    Thanks for joining us at CC!!

    ReplyDelete