Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Jordan's 1st Birthday...

Hi Friends!  Here's a layout of my grandson Jordan's 1st birthday.  I can't believe how fast they grow up he is all ready 2, I'm so behind!






Recipe- Cricut Cartridge- Cuttin' Up, Paisley, Aplha Stickers- Provo Craft, Chipboard- Studio G, Ink- Memories,  Brads= Making Memories, Eyelets- Making Memories



Recipe- I rotated the sketch 90 degrees right
Tic Tac Toe- Brads -stars -tags

I used the word Celebrate.

Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

6 comments:

  1. What a perfect layout for a first birthday party!! I love the fun colors and adorable monkey!! The pictures are so sweet!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooo cute! LOVING the colors and the button balloons!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your grandson! What a sweet page. The google-eyed monkey is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable layout and great interpretation of all three Scrappy Friends Challenges! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! I love te bright colours you have used. Loving that cute little monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww what a cutie! Love your layout, perfect placement for the little monkey! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete