Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Happy Fall...

Hi Friends!  I have a cute little project to show you.  My friend was making these adorable candy bar holders for family and friends for Halloween.  She had four of the designs that she cut out and wasn't going to make so I got to make them.  Aren't they just the cutest!  The cutting files can be found at Treasure Box Designs.  Right now the cutting file is on sale for half price!  

I gave my daughter, her fiance my son and his girlfriend one this weekend. 






Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

3 comments:

  1. Way too cute! I would have taken them too! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so absolutely adorable!! Love the fun faces!! I've had family visiting for the last few days so I didn't get a chance to stop by earlier. Your layouts the last couple of days have been amazing!! I especially love the pictures of the mill!! Awesome job!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete