Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

You Hold my Heart...

Hi Friends!  Wow what a month I've had.  I'm so happy to be able to share with you today one of the layouts I did over a week ago.  First of all I was on vacation for the first half of the month.  Then you know it takes a while to get back into the swing of things when you come home.  Well I went to an all day scrap the Saturday after I got home and worked on some layouts.  Sunday I fell in the shower and bruised my ribs.  Ugh... I will be so glad when this month is over!  I'm still in a lot of pain but wanted to get my layouts posted before the deadlines!  Hope your August is going much better than mine.

For my page I chose to use a great sketch from Stuck on U Sketches.  I used a family picture of my hubby and grandsons!




Recipe- Paper- DCWV, Recollections, The Paper Studio, Cricut Cartridge- Elegant Edges, Cricut Sampler, Elegant Edges,  Ink- Close to my Heart, Rubber Stampede & Martha Stewart,  Stamp-  Hero Art, Punch- Stampin Up, Gems- Little Yellow Bicycle
Stuck On U Sketches

Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

7 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Kim!! The pictures are so sweet!! The love banner is fabulous!! I hope your ribs are feeling better - ouch. Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! LOVING the banner and the flower!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank for playing and I love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I love your photos, really fun, and I love how your layout comes to life. absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable layout Kim. Loving its boldness! What sweet Grandsons you have. I have three Granddaughters - the light of my life. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is absolutely fantastic. Adorable pics too. Thank yuo for sharing with us on SOUS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout Kim, beautifull picture too.

    ReplyDelete